Lipoatrophy without HIV

The left side of my body has been affected by lipoatrophy and is now starting to affect my right thigh. All the information I have found when someone is affected by lipoatrophy they also have been diagnosed with HIV. I do not have HIV but no doctor has been able to give a diagnosis as to why my body is continuing to atrophy. I have been to more than 20 different doctors with a variety of specialties. What is wrong with me? Can you suggest a doctor or clinic I may not have heard of that might be able to help, please?

Lipoatrophy can happen to those without HIV. You may want to read this paper and contact one of the main investigators to find out if you have any of these genetically influenced problems.

http://www.ajronline.org/cgi/content/full/178/2/311

Nelson Lipodystrophic Syndromes

Strep in urine culture
butt wasting