Strep in urine culture

Good morning guys... The last 3 months I have been noticing cloudy urine with a pungent smell, hurts from time to time when I void. (however if I drink a large glass of water after experiencing that it seems to go away. Well, my ID nurse had me to give a urine sample and called me after that and said that they had done a Urine culture a found that I have Strep in my urine. Put me on Levaquin 500mg, for 7 days. Ask me to come by next week and possiblse do some blood cultures and a CBC. I am a long time survivor, low CD 4, 50 thousand VL. Waiting to be changed to Isentress, Trampvir (PI) and possibly the Tanox drug in the future. (I have never taken these 3 drugs before, that's why I need the tanox drug to give me a 3 drug cocktail) anyway... She did say normally one would not find Strep there, sometimes this means a infection somewhere else. What is your take on this.

East Texas

Bacterial infection of the male genital tract raises concern about infection of the prostate, bladder, or kidney in addition to the urethra. An ultrasound and sometimes a cystoscopy (with urology referral) may be needed to sort out if there is an underlying source of infection. KH

Itchy and allergic skin
Lipoatrophy without HIV