WHAT ARE SOME GOOD ALTERNATIVES TO TRUVADA ?

The (Tenofovir) in Truvada is making my Kidneys leak Phosphorous. My HIV doctor insists that the (Tenofovir) is responsible for keeping my HIV under control (my Viral load is "Not Detectable" and my CD4 count is almost reaching 600. But my "Kidney Doctor" told me that as long as I was on Truvada, I would also have to be on "Phosphorus Supplementation"; which is difficult for me because I have to take 6 tablets/day (2 after eating-then drink a glass of liquid - 3 times/day). This is my first and only medication/supplement which side effects are nausea, stomach cramps, bloating, flatulence and very loose & soft stools. Aren't there other very "effective" replacements for Truvada ?

Truvada can be replaced by Epzicom to give your kidneys a rest. High phosphate will eventually leave your bones weak since the body steals the phosphate it needs from bone. For your gut, have your doctor prescribe digestive enzymes and possibly Flagyl.

Nelson

Tired of my body changes
OK, So What's the Best "Kind" of Vitamin D?