Eating for your bloodtype

I am a co-infected person. HIV is undetectable and Hep c is going strong, treatment didn't work. As the liver continues to deteriorate there was some discusson at the Hep c support group about eating for your blood type. I have heard about this before and it sounds sensible, however, I can't seem to find any conclusive info that it actually works with Hep c or Hiv. Is this a good program to follow for someone co-infected. Also, I was wondering if there were any studies in which HIV stayed undetectable using homeopathy remedies.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever about that theory being true. I read the book for curiosity and it was full of claims not based in any research. It is a fad like many others in the nutrition world.

Homeopathy does not work at controlling HIV or Hep C either.

Here is a simple guide for nutritional advise for people living with Hep C (it also applies to HIV): Nutritional Considerations for People with Hepatitis C

Nelson

Help for HIV positive person
Nutritional Guide to Increase HDL