Help for HIV positive person

I have recently reconnected (by phone, no sexual activity) with an ex-live in boyfriend who was diagnosed with HIV in 1988 and Hep C later. I really want to give him as much emotional support as possible as he seems to be very alone in all this. He had told me that the virus has not been active for over 6 years. Being a novice at all this, I'm not sure what he means. He has also told me that he his 30 lbs underweight and has no interest in food. I would like to put him in touch with a nuritionist but doubt there is one close to where he lives. (He lives in a very small community). Are there any foods that would be particulary helpful in order to build up strength? Any other suggestions that I could do to help?

Please tell me what city he lives close to. Does he have insurance or public help? Does he have a support system that can check on him and his eating? I need to know more details.

nelson

HIV Personal Trainers
Eating for your bloodtype