would TB play a rule on this?

Hello DR N, Thanks to your time been devoted to answer those questions.anyway regard to my problem i've been withness this before i got my hiv daignosed 2007,before then anxiety have taken control of my whole body, been on therapy on (tranxene,lexapro,matapolol)for long long ago since 2001.now i'm hiv+ and diagnosed for latent TB 2008 during that 2007 i diagnosed for hiv my cd4 was 20 vl 1000000.after i most have taking my TB medications i do not know if my lungs played an impact to my problem or the anxiety itself.when i went to exercise on the way running i notice that i cough a lot and feel more tired even feel like i wanted to suffocate and even the joging i'm doing when i pass someone they will heard my noise makeing like breathing and coughing as if something is blocking my nose and heart.anytime i ran sometimes i've to bend down holding my knees .so myquestion is would Tb played a rule in this symptom forinstance my lungs has damage or is't cause by anxiety?i went to hospital many times due to this symptom but nothing has been found even i did EST .may my regimens is contributing on it (sustiva,Truvada)even when i drove on a highway i feel shakeing like vertigo mostly like long brige highway.

Your TB, HIV infection, HIV meds, or other condition may be factors contributing to the symptoms you describe. In most cases a basic clinical evaluation (history and physical and perhaps some simple blood tests and chest X-ray if needed) should be able to sort out if worry/anxiety are involved of if one of your medical conditions is causing the symptoms. Your HIV doc should be able to sort out what is going on since he/she knows your clinical situation. KH

Lab work today
Transmission rate