New to the GYM
Sep 15, 2010
hello, i'm 23 yrs old. I'm recently dx with HIV (few months ago)not on meds yet(only multivitamin), and numbers are still good. I've been jogging for years now (once was a high school track star)however i recently started weight-lifting 3-4 days/week for 30-min to hour. I just want to keep a nice lean/muscular shape so the virus doesn't drastically affect my appearance. Is my regimen ideal? I've been a little sore but think its because i just started lifting (not overworked).
Response from Mr. Vergel
You may want to read this article I wrote a while ago:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
- Best Time To Take Truvada
- Can ARS Go On For Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.