why no more loss?

I exercise 5 days a week,mixture of cardio and weights. I work out hard and i appear to of stalled and stopped shrinking. my weight has stayed the same for the last few months and although i can see that my shape had changed it seems to have come to a standstill. Im petite 5'1 but have a medium frame and am heavy 76kg ( 12 stones) i dont look enormous and have got good muscle mass. What can i do to give things a boost without living in the gym!! I do 30 minutes cardio on the x trainer as I have a knees injury and bad back so running is out of the question. I do a good mix of weights. chest /shoulder press 14kg/10kg 4 sets 10 reps tricept pulldowns 30kg/ 4 sets 15 reps lateral pull downs 50kg 4 sets 15 reps. abductor/inner/outer 40kg 4 sets 15 reps both leg press 110 kg 4 sets 20 reps AND sit ups with resisitance mahine 35kg 5 sets 15 reps. WHAT else can i be doing ?? my diet is ok, i dont eat a huge amount and drink moderately. Im no angel but equally dont stuff myface with crap either. any help and advice would be very welcome.

It is extremely difficult to impossible to help you with limited information about your diet and exercise regimens. It is almost like speaking from a crystal ball.

We all have genetic barriers to exercise and certain diets. We also have different bone structure and size. Some of us say we eat healthy but forget how many calories we are consuming from sweets and animal fats. Some of us spend long periods at the gym using the wrong form or intensity. And a few of us do everything right and cannot improve beyond a certain point without plastic surgery :)

Some tips:

Avoid sodas and fruit juices (eat fruit instead) Drink a glass of water 30 min before eating. Start your meals with a hot soup and wait 20 min. Appetite decreases considerably using these two tips. Make sure you are taking a multivitamin a day Sweat for 20 minutes 3-4 times a week when you exercise. No sweat, no burning of fat! Eat nuts, low sugar yogurt, skinless chicken, salmon, tuna, wild rice, low fat milk, low fat cheese, natural almond butter, vegetables and fruit.

It would be nice if one day we set up video questions so that people can be more descriptive in their questions!

nelson

body composition and skin problems
Vitamin supplements