Is K-Pac inadequate?
Sep 10, 2010
Having noted some of your recent comments by Nelson on supplements, I have concerns that my expensive K-Pac (8 a day) is not giving me the needed B comples and selenium that I may need without additional supplements, plus others. What is your take on this?
Response from Mr. Vergel
If you are concerned about K-PAx cost, the folks at the New York Buyers Club have a formulation of different products that may be cheaper:
Nelson New York Buyers Club MAC PAC
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can The Herpes Virus Turn Into Hiv?
- How Many Years Can People Live With Hiv?
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
- Will Doctor Prescribe Pain Meds For Hep C Symptoms?
- Transmission Of Hepatitis B Through Saliva
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.