Sep 7, 2010
How can I purchase juven ?Abbot SA not have it.they recommended that I should take Glucern SR instead,the one that is meant for diabetes,is it safe to use that?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Go to houstonbuyersclub.com and call them. They carry it.
Glucern has not been studied in HIV. Juven has.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Happens If You Have Unprotected Sex And You Have Hpv?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis Rash Affecting Hands And Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.