Sep 7, 2010
How can I purchase juven ?Abbot SA not have it.they recommended that I should take Glucern SR instead,the one that is meant for diabetes,is it safe to use that?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Go to houstonbuyersclub.com and call them. They carry it.
Glucern has not been studied in HIV. Juven has.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.