Sep 7, 2010
How can I purchase juven ?Abbot SA not have it.they recommended that I should take Glucern SR instead,the one that is meant for diabetes,is it safe to use that?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Go to houstonbuyersclub.com and call them. They carry it.
Glucern has not been studied in HIV. Juven has.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Should A Physical Therapist Do If A Patient Is Hiv Positive?
- Do Hiv Symptoms Include Lymph Nodes Headache Stiff Neck?
- Dry Cough Began 5 Months After Hiv Infection
- Can You Get Hiv From Masturbating Someone?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- How Long Will A Person Live With Untreated Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.