ask u

dear dr. Just a very short question. I am from india and wish to know can a person have Viral load of 103 with Cd4 750 cd4% 28 with out being tested HIV positive is this commonly possible. I had unprotected sex in the month of November if i was infected and my results were atleast 4 and a half months after infection that is March 30 2010. Please suggest me . A general question does one need to still fear as before with HIV can one now live a normal life and span with out pain in a rapidly developing country like INDIA.

My best wishes to help you find a cure to this cruel HIV.

As long as you get on HIV treatment and get your viral load to undetectable levels, you should lead a long and healthy life. Talk to your doctor about this.

nelson

Lypoatrophy
Buenas noticias