Aug 31, 2010
I had lypoatrophy for 5 years and beyond. I've had three treatments of Sculptra, but each treatment did not not last more than a week. On top of that, I paid co-payments that I feel were a waste of money and time. I'm very worried about my appearance and cannot take good pictures because of this. Is there anything you suggest I do to get my "face" back?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I particularly like PMMA (polymethyl metha acrylate), a permanent solution to facial and buttock wasting. It is approved in the United States for cosmetic uses as Artefill, but it is extremely expensive. You can read more on facialwasting.org
Many patients have gone to Dr Luis Casavantes in Tijuana or Dr Serra in Rio de Janeiro to get cheaper versions of PMMA during the past 12 years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.