Lypoatrophy

I had lypoatrophy for 5 years and beyond. I've had three treatments of Sculptra, but each treatment did not not last more than a week. On top of that, I paid co-payments that I feel were a waste of money and time. I'm very worried about my appearance and cannot take good pictures because of this. Is there anything you suggest I do to get my "face" back?

I particularly like PMMA (polymethyl metha acrylate), a permanent solution to facial and buttock wasting. It is approved in the United States for cosmetic uses as Artefill, but it is extremely expensive. You can read more on facialwasting.org

Many patients have gone to Dr Luis Casavantes in Tijuana or Dr Serra in Rio de Janeiro to get cheaper versions of PMMA during the past 12 years.

Luis Casavantes web site

Dr Serra's web site

Nelson

Losing Belly Fat due to Meds
ask u