|Re: Vitamins and Suppliments for Low Income People
Aug 31, 2010
Thanks for replying Nelson.
I live in Chicago.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Call the Houston Buyers Club since they have a free supplement program right now: (713) 520-5288
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- What Happens When You Get Hiv Or Aids?
- Hiv Infection And Indigestion
- How Likely Is It To Get Hiv From Unprotected Sex?
- Is It Easy For A Man To Get Hiv From A Hiv Female?
- Using Cephalexin To Treat Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.