Re: Vitamins and Suppliments for Low Income People
Aug 31, 2010
Thanks for replying Nelson.
I live in Chicago.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Call the Houston Buyers Club since they have a free supplement program right now: (713) 520-5288
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain Worried It Could Be HIV
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.