|Vitamins and Suppliments for Low Income People
Aug 31, 2010
You recently answered a question for a patient about nutrition and in that answer you linked to a national vitamin agency that sold vitamins to people who are positive and also had a program that low income patients could get green drinks and vitamin supplements if they submitted doctors notes and met income requirements. I cannot find that post and I was simply wondering if you could re post the link for this company. Hopefully you know what I am talking about
Thank you so much.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Where do you live?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.