Built To Survive and Healing HIV: How To Rebuild Your Immune System

Good Day Nelson

Herewith a request for information in regards to the following books:Built To Survive and Healing HIV: How To Rebuild Your Immune System. i am part of a support group here in South Africa and one of the members told us about your work. The problem is that everywhere I ask for the books, it is either sold out or not listed. Can you possibly advise where I might be able to find a copy.

Thanks for the interest.

The book is actually called :Built to Survive: A Comprehensive Guide to the Medical Use of Anabolic Therapies, Nutrition and Exercise for HIV (+) men and women

You can download it now if you want.

First, download the kindle app to your computer first so that you can open it:Kindle app for PC

And here you can download the book: amazon kindle version

You can also get a printed copy by mailing $35 (to include shipping overseas) to PoWeR.P.O. Box 667223. Houston, TX 77266

I have also just published this one: Testosterone: A Man's Guide

Let me know how it goes.

Nelson

on Arv's, what to eat increase CD4 ├žounts and weight.
NAC