on Arv's, what to eat increase CD4 çounts and weight.

I am on ArV's, what can i eat to increase my CD4 counts and to gain weight?

I wish I could tell you what you can eat that increases CD4 cells! I would be eating it all the time :)

Although no food has been studied in immune restoration studies, we can all decide to support our metabolism, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants with the consumption fish (eg,salmon and tuna), lean meats, nuts/seeds, berries, omega 3 enriched eggs, olive oil, oatmeal with fruit and no sugar, Greek style yogurt (with fruit and little sugar), broccoli, multi-grain bread and other natural whole foods. A multivitamin a day has also seem to help in studies of people on HIV medications and not. Keeping your hormones in check and exercising 3-4 times a week for an hour are other ways to support a healthy immune system.

Nelson

could this be why i am loosing weight
Built To Survive and Healing HIV: How To Rebuild Your Immune System