Vitamins/Supplements for HIV - What to take?

Hi Nelson I'm on a limited income so I don't have a lot of extra money to spend on vitamins and supplements (which are not covered by insurance). If I had to pick just 1-3 supplements to take that would provide the most benefit and would be affordable (i.e. no more than $20 each for a 30 day supply), what would you recommend?

With a limited income, I would take a multivitamin twice a day that contains (total amount per day provided by two pills):

200 micrograms of selenium at least 50 mg per day of every B vitamin 15-50 mg of zinc 3 mg of copper no iron 1000-2000 IU of vitamin D (you may have to buy this separately)

If you have high triglycerides: 2000 mg/day of Omega 3 oils (fish oils)

Zinc and selenium have been studied in HIV with positive results. B vitamins support metabolic processes, although if you eat enough fruits and vegetables you may not need to supplement.

Nelson

Using P90x After -workout Formula
HIV medication, and progression