Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Atripla resistance ?
Aug 13, 2010

I started Atripla 9 months ago and since i have been never actually completly undetectable. After the first three months my viral load went from 123000 to around 1200 - After another three months Viral Load was 50 (but not undetectable) and after another 3 months my viral load was 70 - Never missed any doses ... could this be a sign of resistance ? my doctor wants me to wait another 3 months and see what my labs are.

Response from Mr. Vergel

I would wait some more. You are almost there and some people take longer than others to get their viral load under 50 copies/ml.

Nelson

Previous
STARTED MY MEDS YETERDAY AUG-11-2010
Next
InvestigaciĆ³n amfar

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.