|Atripla resistance ?
Aug 13, 2010
I started Atripla 9 months ago and since i have been never actually completly undetectable. After the first three months my viral load went from 123000 to around 1200 - After another three months Viral Load was 50 (but not undetectable) and after another 3 months my viral load was 70 - Never missed any doses ... could this be a sign of resistance ? my doctor wants me to wait another 3 months and see what my labs are.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I would wait some more. You are almost there and some people take longer than others to get their viral load under 50 copies/ml.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Sign Of Seroconversion
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.