|Can I have milk with my current medication?
Jul 29, 2010
Hello. I'm currently on Post exposure prophylaxis (Combivir + Kaletra). I usually take the antiretrovirals after breakfast and dinner since it seems to slightly decrease the side effects. I was wondering, can I take the antiretrovirals with milk or chocolate milk? (that's my favorite drink) or can I have milk before taking them? Thank you so much for your time, thanks in advance.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, you can. Just make sure that you do not have lactose intolerance which could cause diarrhea.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.