Are the Products from GNC good?

Hi Nelson. I am 39 y/o and live in Mexico; 2 weeks ago I found out I am HIV +. I am waiting for my CD4 counts and see what are the medecines I should take. Fortunately the HIV medecines in Mexico are free (goverment program) but not the supplements. I would like to know if GNC is a good place where to buy protein, supplements, multivitamins etc. I have heard their products are not that reliable.

Thanks

If you can import supplements from the US, the Houston Buyers Club and the New York Buyers Club have great prices and they are operated by people with HIV. Their web sites are: houstonbuyersclub.com

newyorkbuyersclub.org

Nelson

Severe and presistant onset of symptoms
HIV and blood-test results- Any health tips to stay healthy?