|Severe and presistant onset of symptoms
Jul 10, 2010
Severe Nyorprothy,weakness,Insomnia, memory loss,back pain thrush so bad that i lost my voice,shortness of breath nausea and hot flashes after i eat.This been going on for 7 weeks but an hiv test 3 weeks ago and viral load test last week came back negative. What should do next? I feel that don't something soon,I'll end up in the hospital or worse.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You should go see a doctor for sure. You may have something unrelated to HIV. But only blood work and a physical can help.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Severe Are Hiv Symptoms?
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.