Jul 10, 2010
I keep hearing about the chronic inflammation associated with the presence of HIV over time. It may seem like a stupid question, but, shouldn't we be taking anti-inflammatories? I realise that the stronger ones have sometimes serious side effects, so what about foods that are purported to be anti-inflammatory in nature? I read about fish oil and olive leaf, ginger root and bromelain being anti-inflmmatory, would you recommend a diet high in these supplements? Thanks in advance.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I hope this answers your question:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.