Jul 7, 2010
What is the difference between Testosterone Cypionate vs. Enanthate. Any advantage of using one vs other Thank you
Response from Mr. Vergel
No difference in efficacy although some pharmacologic data shows that enanthate may stay a little longer in the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Vinegar For Genital Warts
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.