Jul 7, 2010
What is the difference between Testosterone Cypionate vs. Enanthate. Any advantage of using one vs other Thank you
Response from Mr. Vergel
No difference in efficacy although some pharmacologic data shows that enanthate may stay a little longer in the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.