Jul 7, 2010
What is the difference between Testosterone Cypionate vs. Enanthate. Any advantage of using one vs other Thank you
| Response from Mr. Vergel
No difference in efficacy although some pharmacologic data shows that enanthate may stay a little longer in the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Night Sweats Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Does Sore On Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.