Jul 7, 2010
What is the difference between Testosterone Cypionate vs. Enanthate. Any advantage of using one vs other Thank you
Response from Mr. Vergel
No difference in efficacy although some pharmacologic data shows that enanthate may stay a little longer in the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Virus Pass Through The Pores Of Condoms?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Is Loss Of Appetite A Sign Of Hiv?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.