schizophrenia and HIV/AIDS diagnosis late stage part 2

What kind of medical equipment would my son need if I were Nelson, To bring my son home and help nurse him back to health? Would we need to stay masked til his immune system and T count got better? and what kind of diet would be good to help him get his immunity and nutrition back up to what it should be. he was only 124 pounds and 6ft tall. I am frightened for him even though I am a trained medical assistant

I wish I could help you but your questions seems to be lacking an introduction to explain the situation. Please elaborate

nelson

risperidone and exercise
Is L-carnitine a good weight loss supplement