risperidone and exercise

I was prescribed risperidone a year ago and only 0.5mg and now i started doing a lot of exercise but the symptoms came back suddenly from a year ago Is there a conection between exercise and risperidone effect again I struggle with my sleep and become anxious. I have finished my As levels exams and may well be the side effect of the after stress exam,please help

There should not be any difference in the way risperidone is metabolized in your body if you start exercising. Some people need dose adjustment during the curse of treatment, specially if conditions in their lives have changed. It seems that you have gone through some stress due to your exams at school.

Exercise should help decrease the anxiety. Are you exercising late during the day? Exercising late may make it difficult to go to sleep in some people.

Also, after checking the web site from the National Institute of Health, I found this warning about risperidone and exercise:

"you should know that risperidone may make it harder for your body to cool down when it gets very hot or warm up when it gets very cold. Tell your doctor if you plan to do vigorous exercise or be exposed to extremely high or low temperatures."

Nelson

reading oof 1 cc syringe
schizophrenia and HIV/AIDS diagnosis late stage part 2