Jun 29, 2010
Does doing rush/poppers every night cause your cd4 to decrease but your still undetectable?
Response from Mr. Vergel
There have been some studies in mice that have shown some negative effects of poppers on immune function.
Here is a good report that you may want to read:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Positive After Single Exposure
- Hiv Transmission Probability With Prostitute With Condom
- Is Hiv Infection From Female To Male Low Risk?
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- How Long Can Hiv Remain Undetected?
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.