Jun 29, 2010
Does doing rush/poppers every night cause your cd4 to decrease but your still undetectable?
Response from Mr. Vergel
There have been some studies in mice that have shown some negative effects of poppers on immune function.
Here is a good report that you may want to read:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.