weight gain upper body

I have weight gain on my upper body from big breast, gut, and back. I work out five to six times a week 1.5 to 2 hours at the gym and jogging 5 miles 3 times a week. I have not lost one pound my legs and arms look great. What can I do for weightloss.

I am assuming you are a man (please let me know if you are not)

Have your doctor check your testosterone and estradiol blood levels since low testosterone and/or high estradiol can make it very difficult to decrease fat mass. Limit your intake of sweets and maximize fiber and low fat protein sources.

Here are two links that I think you should read:

http://www.thebody.com/content/art53535.html http://www.thebody.com/content/living/art1082.html

Please let me know what you find out about your hormone levels and if you are able to apply any of the recommendations in the above articles .

Nelson

schizophrenia and HIV/AIDS diagnosis late stage
weight gain and hiv