Who's covering Injections in the Atlanta, GA Area?

I've been having a time finding someone qualified and that will accept Medicare as payment for the facial filler injections. One doctor I spoke with said if Medicare would reimburse me he would do it as he didn't want to be bothered with filing the insurance papers, but I don't have the funds to do that.

Do you know of anyone or have recommendations of who I can contact that will accept Medicare as payment for their services? Both of my regular docs are of no help, ADAP is no help nor are the HIV clinics around here. No one knows anything. I think it's all too new so far but I really do need "help" with my looks before my face disappears completely.

Thanks, Jasper, GA.

Medicare is getting ready to set up payments, but not yet. Please get back to me in a month and hopefully I can provide you with the info you need.

nelson

SGPT,SGOT AND TG HIGH
Duda primoinfecci├│n