working in a bug and weed store

can someone with aids be able to work in a store with pesticides and not worry?

Interesting question. I know what you are worried about. I used to work in refineries and was very concerned when I am found out I was positive while working there.

The key in jobs that may expose people to toxic and immune suppressive compounds is to follow all OSHA safety rules so that employees are not exposed to fumes, liquids, etc . We took a lot of precautions, but I could smell the sulfides and benzenes some time while climbing on equipment. But there are compounds that the human nose does not detect.

If the store is following safety rules, there is no reason to worry. But I would try to find another job if your gut feeling tells you otherwise.

Nelson

Weight control and HIV
Weight control again