HCG Response June 2nd

I asked recently: Poz 25 years with goo[d] CD4 counts and slight viral load. Feeling healthy, working and working out, eating well. I just can't seem to make a dent in my belly and small buffalo hump. I reduced them some, then plateau'd and have been stuck for some time. I've read through the forum Q&A and talked with people who have used it for weight loss, but I can't get a clear read on whether it might be worth trying HCG to see if it helps or if there would be significant risks with such an attempt. Attempting to reduce belly size would be the main reason for using it. You answered with a question: whether I meant HGH or HCG.

I meant HCG. Several people at work have used it recently for weight loss with excellent results. HGH is [or was, I haven't checked in a while] contraindicated for me beause I'm diabetic [Type 2] and it increases blood sugar.

Thanks for clarifying

It is interesting that you asked that question. I just answered it for someone else here:

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Nutrition/Current/Q208904.html

Nelson

Missed Does meds not delivered
What's the deal now with the codes for the two facial fillers