On long term testosterone- can I have a child?

I have been reading some of your answers about sperm washing. But mine is different. I heard that using testosterone (I've used injections for 7 years) can make a man sterile. Now that I am healthy and not going anywhere, I want to have children. But I do not want to stop testosterone because every time I try I crash and feel like crap. What can I do? I bet you know the answer

Having low testosterone in your blood can decrease sperm count and make you less fertile. So does supplementing testosterone by using gels or injections. Some fertility doctors prescribe human chorionic gonadotropin for men who want to impregnate their female partners in hopes that this hormone can jump start the man's testicles to produce sperm and their own testosterone. Some prescribe clomiphene, an oral medication that can also attain that goal.

I would go to see a fertility doctor to determine if your sperm is healthy enough for conceiving a child. I would also read more about protocol that is used if your sperm count is found to be low:

http://www.babycenter.com/0_fertility-drugs-for-men_4090.bc

and

http://www.maleinfertility.org/new-therapy.html

Please let me know what else you learn in your search to have children. Now that we are living longer, more and more people are thinking like you.

Nelson

Exercise/Career Question
Can nutrition and exercise help improve HIV-related neuropathy?