thanks

Dear Vergel, Well its indeed great to know of ur status of living with HIV for 27 years hats off to u as in those days there were no med well now there are many med. Any way could you please guide me can one live very normal life with HIV and also is it possible be with family n frens as a normal person . What should one eat most to be strong could you help me with the best fooding habits. are meds very expensive and are they very toxing. i hope to see u in best of health and look forward for your support in future. Can we be frens

thanks Ashik

Ashik:

am not sure if you are the same person who previously asked a similar question. Here is the answer. Let me know if this is enough to help you.

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Nutrition/Current/Q208881.html

Nelson

Re: Vegan Diet/ Strenghth and Cardio Exercise
Drinking Guinness Malta