May 31, 2010
this question might be stupid but i'am only 12 years old and somebody told me that people can get hiv from exercise like weight training. can you help me?
Response from Mr. Vergel
There is no way you can get HIV from exercise training. HIV can only be transmitted via exposure to blood, semen, or vaginal secretions that come in contact with your blood stream. Wearing a condom during sex and not swallowing semen are the two main things you should always do to prevent HIV infection. You can read more here: http://www.thebody.com/content/art40478.html HIV Basics
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Does Herpes Appear?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Does Herpes On Your Mouth Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Syphilis Incubation Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.