Atripla Sildenafil interaction
May 22, 2010
hi! I am HIV+ since 2005 and 5 months ago started Atripla. My viral load isn't yet undetectable (279 copies/ml) but my doctor believe that it will get soon undedectable . Do you agree? Sometimes (1-2 times/per week) I use Sildenafil as errection enhancer. Could this to problems or failure of my HIV therapy? Thnx for your time
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Can Vaginitis Cause Chills?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.