treatment for lipodistrophy
May 20, 2010
what is the latest treatments for lipodistrophy in the face and how do we access this treatment in Hawaii
Response from Mr. Vergel
You can see the products described here:
Hawaii has access to Sculptra and Radiesse. You can go to Sculptra.com or Radiesse.com to find doctors. They both have a patient assistance program. Medicare may start paying for this options in a few months also.
Let me know if you need any more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Vitamins To Help Fight Genital Warts
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.