Viral Load Still Detectable

I tested positive just over a year ago. At the time my cd4 was 5 and my VL was 200,000. Its been just over a year and my cd4 has gone up to 161 and my VL is still at 600. My DR has changed my meds several times and I have had several Geno Type tests. She is baffled as to why I am not undetectable. She called the hotline in SF and they told her she has done everything correctly as far as changing meds. Is it possible that I am just stuck with the VL the way it is? Is it possible that my VL could be non-mutating cells? Any suggestions?

Did she run a genotype test before you started medications? What medications have you been on so far (give me the combinations, please) Thanks

nelson

Hyland's Homeopathic - Calms Forte
RE: Nelson I Have a question for you