want to more about durgs

Hello Doctor Really i write too much quation rather no one reply me why ?i don"t know. I have HIV+ last 2 year's and i have taken VIRADEY mediciens since 2 year's now i have now problem rather true i not any blood test after when i taking durgs.Becuase i lived in Village and here town is so far 800 to 900 km. My durg is best or not or i change my durg or taken. and How long i taken durgs? because really i too much headek and always remember for a durgs. If you help me really I'm too much happy. Hope you reply me. waiting your reply

If I understand you well, you have been taking Viraday (generic Atripla) for 2 years but you have not got any CD4 cells or viral load tests done since you live far from the clinic, and you want to know if the drug is working and how long you should take it. Unfortunately, besides increased weight and decreased symptoms, the CD4 cell and viral load tests are key for knowing if your regimen is working. Is there anyway that your health care workers can take a blood sample where you are and ship it to the nearest clinic?

Nelson

CD4 count vs Viral load
Hyland's Homeopathic - Calms Forte