Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

want to more about durgs
May 12, 2010

Hello Doctor Really i write too much quation rather no one reply me why ?i don"t know. I have HIV+ last 2 year's and i have taken VIRADEY mediciens since 2 year's now i have now problem rather true i not any blood test after when i taking durgs.Becuase i lived in Village and here town is so far 800 to 900 km. My durg is best or not or i change my durg or taken. and How long i taken durgs? because really i too much headek and always remember for a durgs. If you help me really I'm too much happy. Hope you reply me. waiting your reply

Response from Mr. Vergel

If I understand you well, you have been taking Viraday (generic Atripla) for 2 years but you have not got any CD4 cells or viral load tests done since you live far from the clinic, and you want to know if the drug is working and how long you should take it. Unfortunately, besides increased weight and decreased symptoms, the CD4 cell and viral load tests are key for knowing if your regimen is working. Is there anyway that your health care workers can take a blood sample where you are and ship it to the nearest clinic?

Nelson

Previous
CD4 count vs Viral load
Next
Hyland's Homeopathic - Calms Forte

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.