going in for surgery
May 12, 2010
Response from Mr. Vergel
Sustiva may speed up the clearance of anesthesia in your body. You should always tell physicians that are operating on you about all medications and supplements you are taking.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- I Have A Bump Under My Skin On My Vagina Is It A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.