Nelson, please help me...no options left
May 11, 2010
Nelson, I read somewhere you are a salvage activist.. I am out of options (resistant to Fuzeon, Prezista, Truvada, Maraviroc, Isentress, sustiva). My CD cells are dropping and now at 100. My virus load is 40000. Please tell me there is something I can do. Thanks for allyou do for us your peers
Response from Mr. Vergel
You may want to read this:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.