Muscle weakness (like rhabimyosis)
May 10, 2010
Have you ever heard of Diovan (blood pressure med) causing an extended muscle weakness. I took it for 15 days in February and am still suffering. How long does it take to heal.
Response from Mr. Vergel
I searched for muscle weakness as a side effect of Diovan and found nothing. I took it for a while and my only problem was fatigue.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.