Copd and hiv infection
May 10, 2010
I have a friend who has moderate copd. He has recently tested positive for HIV. He feels that he is going to die anyway so he is not opting for treatment. He has refused to see a Dr. about it. I have gone through the forum questions and I see that HIV can worsen COPD but does it work the other way too - does COPD cause one to progress faster to AIDS? I wish I had some ammunition to talk my friend into getting into treatment. Please help me with this.
Response from Mr. Vergel
This is a good link that refers to your question:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.