May 10, 2010
Is there anything we can do to help our bodies reduce the inflammation caused by hiv itself!?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, take HIV medications to bring your viral load to undetectable levels, exercise, don't eat fried,fatty foods and sugary stuff, limit your alcohol intake, don't use recreational drugs, and avoid co-infections like herpes and STDs. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and lean sources of protein. Those are basic thing you can do to decrease inflammation and immune activation. Researchers are investigating ways to decrease residual inflammation that seems to be there even after doing all of these measures.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.