Should I continue to drink Ensure?

Hi, I've been healthy positive 19 years, with a T-cell count of 700-800's, and <50 viral load. For the past 12 years, I've been drinking Ross products Advera (until production stopped) and now I've been drinking Ensure & Ensure Plus almost daily. Although wasting is not an issue, now, it was in the past. I also take Oxandrolone daily, for 12 years. Today, I am 5'9 and weigh 180. Should I continue this daily regimen of Ensure or Ensure Plus? My new doctor is ok with it and my new insurance will cover the expense. But, do I really need this supplement? I am not taking other vitamins. Thanks so much for your response!

You should eat regular food instead. Also, remember that oxandrolone decreases your own testosterone, so make sure you use it with a testosterone gel. Your doctor should also be monitoring your liver enzymes and lipids since oxandrolone can affect both.

Ensure is not the best supplement for those who cannot eat. Its the top four ingredients are:

water sugar corn syrup maltodextrin

If you want to supplement, use sugar free whey protein products like Isopure instead.

Nelson

SGPT of 924!!!
Inflammation