SGPT of 924!!!

I've been searching the internet for information regarding high SGPT levels but none come anywhere near mine. I've been working out in the gym for 9 months and have been taking 8-10 supplements daily. These include creatine and nitric oxide. I also average drinking about 3-4 bottles of wine 3-4 per week. Otherwise I'm in great shape with 17% BMI, low cholesterol and normal BP. My last test was negative for Hepatitus. I'm thinking that the creatine was the problem and that I should reduce my alcohol intake but I'm not sure of the cause. My doctor said he's never seen anything near this high.

I would stop all supplements and the alcohol consumption (which is extremely high). After you have been clean from both for a few days, get your liver enzymes tested again. I am sure your doctor can refer you to a liver specialist if your enzymes don't come down to normal levels.

If your BMI is 17, you are way too thin.

You do not say if you are HIV+, so I am not sure if you are taking medications.

Should I continue to drink Ensure?