advise

Dear Dr, I hope you will be my rescue for sure. Well I was found to have been positive 6 months ago at present my PVL is 103 and my CD4 is 750.Wat i wish to know from you is when do u think i need to start medication as my doctor says i have enough time to do so and just asked me to take fresh warm food . Could you also help me know looking at my PVL and CD4 how healthy i am and will it take really long to drop the CD4 am i on a healtier side for long and wats the best king of food to be taken. Wats the normal life expected these days. Though long question but i am sure u will rescue me on this. Great thanks to u hope to hear soon and the best

Your numbers are great and you may not need medications, but get your blood work done every three months to ensure that they remain high. Our life expectancy has increased to almost normal levels if we take our meds on time and take care of ourselves. Eat well, exercise, rest, get support, hobbies, fun activities, etc...and don't forget to go see the doctor every three months. Get your vaccinations for Hep A and B, and if you have not have much sex, the HPV Gardasil vaccine.

Should I start treatment or not
SGPT of 924!!!