Should I start treatment or not
May 10, 2010
Hi Nelson. I was diagnosed HIV+ 4 weeks ago. Right now my CD4 is 406 and my Viral Load is 37000 copies. One doctor already prescribed Combivir (every 12 hrs) and Stocrin(Efavirenz) 600 tab (every 24 hrs). My question is, should I wait to start taking the medecines and do a regular checks every 3 months or should I start right away taking the pills. I have heard people been stable for many years before start taking the pill. I feel very good. I eat well and excerciese everyday. Thanks
Response from Mr. Vergel
If I was you , I would start treatment, but with a friendlier combination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.