Access to new HIV drugs in 2010

What are the 2010 options for salvage patients? I have low t cells and I'm also dual-tropic. I would like to know if I can access any upcoming studies for patients in my situation?

I attempted to provide an update on where we are in the development of HIV medications that may help people like us who have multi drug resistance and may be in clinical decline. There is a small population of HIV+ patients who cannot currently construct a regimen of 2 or 3 fully active medications for their mutated HIV virus. These patients are vulnerable to health complications if some sort of program is not offered before 2012. I am working with a few researchers and activists on this issue and hope to be able to provide an update in 3 months.

Here is my latest update on this important matter:

http://survivinghiv.blogspot.com/2010/05/forgotten-minority-hiv-patients-with-no.html

Performance Drugs, Viagra etc.
Re: Performance Drugs and Viagra previously answered